Drawing and Creative Development
Private Art Lessons for Adults
Have you always wanted to learn how to draw but weren't sure where to start? Come and learn the 'secrets' of drawing realistically in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. Lessons are structured with theory, mixed in with lots of practice time and fun! You will be amazed at how easy it is to learn how to draw.
By using a structured, easy-to-understand system, anyone can learn how to draw. This class uses a step-by-step approach that decreases any anxiety or apprehension. All levels are welcomed from the intimidated to the advanced artist.
Some areas of interest are listed below:
- I would like to learn how to draw but am at a kindergarten level.
- I would like to learn how to be more creative in my daily life.
- I feel I am a ‘dyslexic artist’...I feel creative but I don’t know how to express it.
- I have heaps of ideas yet I don’t know how to get them out of my head and on to paper. It just doesn’t ‘look’ right.
- I am totally intimidated by anything art related, especially drawing.
- I already know how to draw but would like to improve in certain areas such as proportion.
Cost: $85 per lesson. Each lesson is 1.5 hours.
Materials: All materials needed for each class are supplied during the session.
Time: Flexible schedule. Please inquire regarding availability.
To book a skype session, please click here: